Founded on November 14th of 1901.
5120 3rd St
Whitehall, PA 18052
The Cementon station primarily covers the northern end of the township with a first due response area spanning north and east from Chestnut Street and MacArthur Road respectively. Generally, a “5xxx” address is within the first due response area for the Cementon station. This station houses 1 rescue engine, 1 water rescue vehicle and several water craft. This station specializes in various rescue disciplines and provides these resources township-wide as well as to the surrounding communities.
Matthew Haedrich, Assistant Chief