Founded on February 11th of 1921.
4099 Kuhn Lane
Whitehall, PA 18052
The Egypt station covers the northern end of the township with a first due response area spanning north of Columbia Street and MacArthur Road. Generally, a “4xxx” or "5xxx" address is within the first due response area for the Egypt station. This station houses 1 engine, 1 rescue engine, 1 brush truck and 1 utility truck. This station also specializes in light rescue as well as “Rapid Intervention Team” training to rescue downed firefighters and provides this resource too many surrounding communities.
2018 Pierce Enforcer
This engine is dedicated to Robert L. Benner who was Fire Chief of the department from 1986-2016.
2001 KME Rescue Pumper
Formerly housed at Station 40 (Cementon)
Acquired from a military surplus and refurbished. This unit is know as a "Deuce and a Half" and is used for fighting brush fires in difficult terrain.
2002 Ford F350
Justin Benner, Assistant Chief
Jack Mesce, Lieutenant
Sean Mohr, Lieutenant