Founded on September 3rd of 1912.
851 2nd St
Whitehall, PA 18052
The Fullerton station primarily covers the southern end of the township. Generally, a address below 2000 is within the first due response area for Fullerton station. This station houses 1 engine, 1 rescue, 1 aerial, 1 utility truck, and water rescue boats.
2007 Central States Manufacturing
1995 Baker Aerialscope 95 Feet
2003 Central States Manufacturing on a Spartan Chassis
2005 Ford F550
Formerly housed at Station 40 (Cementon)
Greg Rice, Assistant Chief
Bruce Bray, Captain
Greg Unger, Lieutenant