Founded on August 21st of 1930.
3022 S. 2nd St
Whitehall, PA 18052
The Hokendauqua station is centrally located with a first due response area generally spanning north of Eberhart Road to Columbia Street covering all areas west of the Lehigh River to the western township line. Generally, a “3xxx” address is within the first due response area for the Hokendauqua station. This station houses 1 quint, 1 engine and 1 utility SUV. With its “quint” apparatus, this station can operate as both an engine company or a ladder company.
Formerly housed at Station 37 (West Catasauqua)
2009 KME Spartan
2005 Ford F550
Formerly housed at Station 36 (Fullerton)
Mark Bilder, Assistant Chief
John Hersh, Lieutenant
Keith Bilder Sr., Lieutenant