Founded on November 11th of 1915.
2008 2nd Avenue
Whitehall, PA 18052
The West Catasauqua station primarily covers the southern end of the township. Generally, a "2xxx" address is within the first due respone area for the West Catasauqua station. This station houses 2 engines and 1 brush truck.
2017 Pierce Enforcer
Formerly housed at Station 39 (Egypt)
2006 Chevy 3500
Donald Kelly, Assistant Chief
Daniel Stiff, Lieutenant